First Presbyterian of Clarence
$3.1 million expansion and renovation project to meet the needs of a growing congregation. 9,000 sf of additions were carefully added to the existing, two level 1950’s church complex. A new, larger sanctuary was constructed with an ample gathering/entry space; seating was increased to 300 seats and the chancel was effectively doubled in size. The existing sanctuary was repurposed as the Fellowship Hall, which was further enhanced by the addition of a new adjacent commercial-grade kitchen. Additions included an elevator to connect all levels, a new library area and conveniently located toilet rooms.
Architect of Record and photo credit: Fontanese Folts Aubrecht Ernst Architects, P.C.