Join our team! Buffalo Engineering is an engineering firm practicing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and energy consulting services for the past 30 years in Buffalo, NY. We offer careers with challenging work, a team-oriented environment, opportunity for advancement and training, along with great company benefits!
And if you are thinking about a career move – think about Buffalo! With a revitalized downtown and waterfront, renowned architecture, year-round outdoor fun, affordable housing AND easy commutes, Buffalo is an amazing place to live, play and work.
Buffalo Engineering accepts resumes for mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers, designers, and drafters on an ongoing basis. We offer competitive salaries and benefits including health insurance, 401K Plan, Flex Plan and profit sharing. Submit resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffalo Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Current Job Openings:
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Responsible for project development and all phases of mechanical work through design, bidding, and construction; includes knowledge of CAD/Revit design of detailed building systems and contract documents.
• 10+ years of relevant HVAC design experience for commercial, educational, healthcare, housing, and governmental projects.
• Proficient in developing detailed work scopes, cost estimating, and coordinating with other project disciplines.
• Strong client relations and teamwork skills are necessary.
• A proven work history with a consulting engineering firm is a must.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering is preferred. PE license and LEED accreditation are a plus.
Resumes to be sent to email@example.com