Holland Central School District
Buffalo Engineering has provided design and construction administration services for District projects since 2009. Projects include:
- $5 million 2018 Capital Project. Work at the middle school includes replacement of roof top exhaust fans and relief intake hoods, new pool dehumidification unit, and replacement of main electrical service and emergency lighting. Renovations for ADA accessible toilet rooms are being done at the high school, middle school and bus garage.
- 2016 Capital Outlay Project involving electrical design for door access upgrades at the high school.
- $5.6 million 2016 High School Renovations to include new packaged rooftop air conditioning units, new panelboards, door access/intrusion system, emergency egress lighting, and various plumbing improvements.
- $3.9 million 2010 Capital Improvement and EXCEL Projects which included a new hot water system with pumps and air conditioning upgrades; fire alarm, security and rescue assistance signal system upgrades; and upgrades and renovations of restrooms and shower rooms to meet ADA requirements.
- MEP engineering services for the 2010 and 2015 Five-Year Plan/Building Condition Survey.
Architect of Record and photo credit: Gordon W. Jones Associates Architects, PC
Holland CSD High School gymnasium photo credit: Turner Construction Company